10:00 Start –
• Aperture, depth, focal length, time – subjects You well know, but still worth repeating before going to open air (this stage is often omitted if the group doesn’t need it)
• Clothing – the role of accessories, colours and clothes in composition
• Stages of making a creative image – what, how and when to photograph to create a consistent outcome
14:00 – Lunch break
• Work on self – motivation for self-development, impact of chosen goals on further photographic activities
• Work with a customer – striking a balance in negotiations
• Portfolio – discussion on some of my works, that will be a base for learning to create compositions
16:00 – Open air
• Preparing for work with a model
• A few words on emotions – what we want to show and how to work with the model to make the future cooperation possible
• Clothing the model together
• Working on the open air place
We’re going into open air. Together we’ll create extraordinary atmosphere, that will make the pictures outstanding.
Small group will allow for free work and much fun, that I will wholeheartedly take part in.